Organisational Development Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - 45,000
What it’s about
This exciting, fast paced role will be instrumental in shaping Organisational Development at Cambridge Assessment. You will work as part of the Talent Development Team working alongside passionate learning and talent management professionals to support staff at Cambridge Assessment to reach their full potential. The Talent Team is a strategic partner within the HR team and focuses on acquiring, developing, engaging and retaining the best talent.
In line with our overarching HR Strategy and specifically the Talent Strategy; you will design, develop and deliver programmes that support managers and employees to be even more effective. This will include a particular focus on – coaching, leadership development, mentoring and accelerated and personalised development opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
• Manage the Group mentoring scheme to ensure the quality and robustness of the scheme and that mentors and their mentees relationships and experiences are well supported
• Create, embed and support a coaching culture within Cambridge Assessment
• Provide psychometric support where it can provide greater clarity and insights useful within recruitment and development practices
• Design and develop quality accelerated learning development plans and programmes to support career growth and strengthen talent management and succession planning
• Play a key role in developing Cambridge Assessment’s current and future leaders
• Collaborate with Talent leads within Development, Acquisition & Performance, together with relevant business communities on relevant business projects
• Delivery of Group-wide Organisational Development related programmes as required.
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will need to be a skilled Organisational Development Consultant with experience in designing and developing programmes aligned to Coaching and Mentoring, as well as trained and effective in supporting staff with 1:1 feedback on psychometrics. As a self-starter, you will have the ability to work autonomously in addition to contributing as a creative, collaborative and supportive team member. The successful candidate will be comfortable with working with senior stakeholders in the Organisation and have a track record of success in driving and making a difference to an organisation’s development
You will need:
• To have a solid track record of experience in good Coaching and Mentoring practice
• Have a Coaching qualification, ideally ILM Level 5 or 7
• To be accredited in one or more psychometric tools, be a trusted advisor with a real interest and passion in developing people
• To be skilled in designing and developing initiatives aligned to Organisational Development needs
• To demonstrate our values – Responsible, Collaborative, Innovative
• Have experience in Performance and Development administrative processes and systems administration
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment is Europe's largest assessment agency, incorporating three major awarding bodies. It plays a leading role in researching, developing and delivering assessment to eight million candidates in 150 countries every year. The Group is a department of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.
The Talent Team is part of the broader HR Team and leads on making Cambridge Assessment a great place to work. The Talent Team oversees our full employee pipeline - including: Acquisition, Development, Succession, Management, Engagement, Performance and Organisational Development. We work across the whole Group on key streams of work including: Diversity and Inclusion, Internal Communications, Culture change, Recruitment, Learning and Development, Leadership Development, Succession Planning, Coaching and Mentoring.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities and experiences as a key contributor to developing and delivering our strategy in Talent.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a superb range of benefits:
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14 December 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER