5 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working with a national organisation looking to recruit an Experienced Organisational Development Manager. Reporting into the HR Director; the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the People Strategy in support of the business' growth and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and drive initiatives to ensure successful implementation of organisational design and development interventions as part of a Group People Strategy
- Responsible for all frameworks relating to Succession Planning and Talent Management, Reward and Remuneration Strategy
- Accountable for the design, development and management of the company's Employee Engagement initiatives and the Talent Development and attraction initiatives
- Manage and co-ordinate key transformation projects, mitigating risk and opportunities associated with transformational change
- Develop strong and effective stakeholder management
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading training/development initiatives in a commercial organisation
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience in leading and implementing new ways of working requiring strong elements of influence and collaboration
- Strengths in leading and developing high performing teams
- Understanding of change management principles and practical applications.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and have experience in working in a similar position for a large complex organisation then please get in touch for more information.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment