*HIGHLY NUMERATE ANALYST NEEDED FOR AN EXCELLENT IN-HOUSE ROLE*
Our client, a global telecommunications business with high growth potential is looking to recruit an Organisational Effectiveness Analyst to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will have a numerical degree and are likely to have had exposure to projects focused on HR Analytics, Organisational Design and Headcount Planning.
- Support the growth of the HR Data Analysis within the business and promote its use by senior stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Support governance areas through reporting tools and mechanisms so as to drive organisational efficiency.
- Plan and project management annual business checks and forecasts regularly.
- Highly numerate, with numerical degree and ideally masters in a numerate subject.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Undertanding of how Management Accounting relates to organisational efficiency.
- Ability to present complex information to senior stakeholders
For more information on this fantastic position or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on / email@example.com