3 months ago
A part time PA/Human Resources Administrator (15 hours a week) is required to join our client based in Milton Keynes. You will be supporting the Group HR Director and the team, providing strong PA/HR administration skills. You must also be available to work on a Monday & Tuesday, 8.30- 5pm. This is a FTC for 12 months.
They are looking for a team player who is approachable, calm and confident, to be able to handle sensitive and personal information in a confidential and secure fashion. HR is a high-profile function and the highest standards of personal behaviour and integrity are required.
There will be inter-action with other departments, including other Personal Assistants and from time to time you may be asked to help cover during holidays or the occasional unplanned sickness absence.
• Organise and co-ordinate the diary, travel, expenses meeting arrangements for the HR Director and team
• Maintain the paper filing systems for the Director and additional departmental systems.
• Prepare meeting files for the Director and team, including agendas, minutes and supporting papers
• Any other duties as required from time to time, commensurate with the skills and abilities of the post-holder.
• Manage new starter and leaver process for MK new employees, i.e. offers, references, induction, advise payroll, filing.
• Assist the HR Analyst in Benefits administration, maintain records of participants in various benefit and bonus schemes, including supporting the issuing of bonus and share option letters.
• Liaise with UK Support Centre over salary and benefit changes of employees to ensure changes are accurately implemented on time.
• Collect and collate monthly HR reports from the regional HRD’s including Senior Vacancy Listing, HR Reports, etc.
• Maintain Group organisation charts
• Assist in the design and implementation the intranet, and be responsible for all HR content, such as org charts, policies etc.
• Excellent Word Processing ability (Microsoft Office Suite : Word, PowerPoint and Excel, including ideally knowledge of pivot tables)
• Good command of written and spoken English with an excellent telephone manner
• Good numeracy skills (arithmetical rather than mathematical)
• A methodical and diligent approach to work with an attention to detail
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and looking to join a growing business who invests in their colleagues, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Anna on.