8 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be currently recruiting for a Part-time HR Manager for one of our commercial clients based in Rotherham. This is a start-up HR role within an established business looking to further develop their internal HR. They are looking to recruit a highly competent HR professional into this stand-alone role.
Reporting into Finance the successful candidate will have a full generalist remit and will have excellent stakeholder management capability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with managers on all day to day HR issues
- Supporting line managers with absence management and performance management
- Coordinating the Performance Review / Appraisal process
- Coaching line managers and overseeing ER processes
- Supporting with HR projects such as reward and recognition, contract and pay reviews, succession planning and employee engagement initiatives
- Maintaining and developing the Employee Handbook and HR Policies & Procedures
- Responsible for full recruitment process including; direct sourcing, managing relationships with agencies and supporting with interviews
- Drafting Employment Contracts, Job Descriptions, Job adverts, Person Specifications etc.
- Working with managers to coordinate the on boarding process and dealing with new starter paperwork
- Supporting with learning and development activities
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a generalist role
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Ability to operate autonomously in a stand-alone role
- Good working knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and influence at all levels
- Confident and credible character
- Ability to work on your own initiative
The role is likely to be c3 days or c21 hours per week with flexibility to which days are preferred.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment