We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time HR Manager for a 6 month period for 12 hours per week. The company is a professional organization based in Warwick, Warwickshire. This is an ideal role for a HR Manager with an existing portfolio or for someone looking to start a portfolio. Currently the company out sources the HR and they are looking to bring it in-house.
The main responsibilities are:
- Introducing a new organizational structure and advising the team of appropriate and legally compliant procedures in that restructure and ensuring due diligence in dealing with any redundancies or changes of role or realignment of responsibilities
- To advise the Management Team on HR procedures and on the application of those procedures, protocols and consultations required, during and after the implementation of the organisation's internal restructure.
- To ensure correct issue of 'at risk' notices, redundancy notices and changes to individual staff contracts.
- To revisit the current Staff Handbook, HR procedures and systems to ensure they are fully utilized to the benefit of the organization and staff are aware.
- To review the current appraisal system and make recommendations
- To liaise with Unions as appropriate.
- To recommend how the HR resource should be structured in the future.
There is also an opportunity that the position may become extended or the role made permanent on a similar number of hours.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Manager with a current portfolio or a candidate that is looking to start a portfolio. The ideal candidate will be paid a fee of £200-£300 per day depending on experience.