7 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working exclusively on behalf of one of our highly innovative and reputable manufacturing clients who are looking for a Part Time HR Officer for their site in North Derbyshire.
This is a stand-alone position assisting the business and other site HRBPs on all aspects of day to day management of the HR and Payroll processes and function.
This role will be carried out over 20 hours per week (must include Monday) and will pay up to £30k (this is the full-time equivalent salary).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and guiding Managers on a day-to-day basis, providing an exceptional service in line with current employment law and legislation
- Supporting Managers with investigations and disciplinaries, including note taking and production of correspondence
- Preparing and processing weekly Payroll, inclusive of payslip distribution and being main point of contact for any pay related queries
- Coordinating and delivering induction programme to all new starters
- Producing MI and statistical data, including absence monitoring
- Providing an excellent and highly professional advisory service
Elevation HR are keen to speak with HR candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience within a similar role
- Level 5 CIPD qualified
- Excellent analytical and data reporting capability
- Previous Payroll experience is desirable but full training will be given
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is crucial
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.