11 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a HR Consultant to operate on a retained basis at 'HR Manager' level for one of our growing clients based in Rotherham. This is a start-up HR role within an established business looking to further develop their internal HR, however in the initial stages this will be an ad-hoc requirement and could grow as the value of HR is realised.
Reporting into Finance the successful candidate will have a full generalist remit and will have excellent stakeholder management capability. The business has identified some initial key areas of focus and these will include:
- Reviewing and recommending changes to T&C's and contracts of employment
- Supporting line managers with absence management and performance management
- Scoping an appropriate Performance Review / Appraisal process
- Coaching line managers and overseeing ER processes as required
- Supporting with ongoing HR projects such as reward and recognition, contract and pay reviews, succession planning and employee engagement initiatives
- Maintaining and developing the Employee Handbook and HR Policies & Procedures
- Responsible for full recruitment process including; direct sourcing, managing relationships with agencies and supporting with interviews and the onboarding process
- Supporting with learning and development initiatives
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a generalist role
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to operate autonomously in a stand-alone role
- Good working knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and influence at all levels
- Confident and credible character
- Ability to work on your own initiative
The role can be partly home based and weekly requirements could vary from 10-15 hours per week, although it is anticipated it will need an intensive period initially and then become more ad-hoc. Our client is therefore happy to consider a retained or annualized hours contract. As a guide the level of input would be commensurate with a c£40k HR Manager if operating full time.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment