8 months ago
Elevation HR are proud to be working on behalf of our South Yorkshire based client looking to recruit an experienced and suitably qualified Part-time Senior Human Resources Advisor. This is a stand-alone position working closely with the Senior Leadership team to identify a variety of immediate and longer-term HR solutions appropriate to the business strategy and needs.
This is a part-time requirement to be carried out over 4 days ideally, however my client would consider 3 days for the right person. Flexibility will be given to hours to suit. The package is £30-35k full-time equivalent, plus benefits.
Our client is well established within its field; manufacturing and supplying premium products into the building and construction industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out due diligence and understand the current status of HR within the organisation
- Implementation of policies, procedures and other organisational HR requirements
- Assessment of HR Management capability within the organisation
- Ensure the business is compliant on all areas of HR/ER legislation and educate organisation on best practice
- Support Managers through coaching and development of their teams to ensure high performance
- Review and implement appropriate initiatives e.g. appraisals, engagement, recruitment, retention, succession planning etc.
- Review reward and benefits to ensure market competitiveness
- Review HR Administration processes
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- An experienced and competent HR Practitioner
- Experience within a manufacturing, engineering or commercial environment
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Excellent employment law knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management capability
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment