9 months ago
Pay and Reward Manager
For over 50 years our client has been providing a place for their customers to call 'Home'. However, they quickly realised that putting a roof over someone's head was just a starting point in their mission to inspire people to be the best they can be. Today, they build high quality homes for rent and sale, but they also do a lot, lot more - offering specialist personal support and access to services that help their customers make the most of their 'Lives'. and that's what makes them different!
Position: Pay and Reward Manager
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive + Car Allowance
Benefits: Company Rewards - a chance to save money or receive cash back on your everyday shopping Flexible benefits - £400 to spend on a range of options from medical cover to gym memberships Pension - they offer a highly competitive choice of defined benefit or defined contribution pension schemes Generous holiday allowance - 27 days a year, rising to 30 days after five years service Childcare Vouchers - an opportunity for parents or guardians to save money on childcare through salary exchange. Car Salary Exchange - a scheme offering colleagues a way of leasing a car through a professional fleet management company Cycle to Work scheme - colleagues can lease a bike up to the value of £1000 through monthly salary exchange.
Closing Date: 25th January 2018
First stage Interviews taking place on: 5th February 2018
About the role:
Are you a progressive, dynamic, forward thinking Reward Manager?
They have an exciting opportunity for an innovative Reward Manager to have a real impact in shaping their total reward package making them an employer of choice.
- To act as in-house expert providing detailed insight into the psychology of reward and how best to leverage the full potential of all company colleagues.
- To lead on the pay and reward agenda for them including, approach to pay, Reward and benefits and Pensions. You will work alongside the Leadership team to offer a full customer experience, providing the best value to the business at the same time.
- You will complete extensive modelling and analysis of the current organisation. Complete salary surveys and relevant benchmarking exercises to develop a comprehensive Reward strategy.
- Build external relationships and benchmarking groups to leverage knowledge of what others are doing in terms of Pay and Reward.
- You will be involved in preparing board papers on anything pay and reward related.
- Responsible for driving process improvement across the shared services team and help upskill knowledge in more efficient processes and practises.
- This role would suit those that are passionate and excited about the possibilities for reward. Someone who loves change and working in a fast moving, challenging environment.
- Extensive experience of management reporting on all elements of pay and reward.
- Experience in contributing to design and implementation of reward programmes.
- Detailed understanding of current and future thinking around reward strategies and provide insight and new thinking to the organisation.
- Excellent project management skills, demonstrating the ability to deliver results when under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- A natural curiosity, commercialism and pragmatism with a desire to adapt and adopt best practice to benefit the business.
- The ability to work in a pressured environment and influence key decision makers.
You may have experience of the following: Reward Advisor, Hr Manager, HR, Human Resources, Recognition, Personnel, Reward Analyst, Compensation, Benefits, CIPD, Organisational Development, HR Advisor, Rewards, Reward Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close