11 months ago
Our client started trading in August 2014. Their site in Corby (previously Solway Foods) has grown significantly over the last 2 years. They have had huge successes with their customers across retail, food service and brands, trebling their turnover in the space of 12 months and winning a Grocer 'product of the year' award along the way!!
Position: HR / Payroll Advisor
Location: Corby, Northampton
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 30 hours per week (flexible)
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join the small and busy HR Team at its Food Manufacturing site, based in Corby. The purpose of the role is to provide all site payroll activity for 250 + employee's (and growing) including pension and benefits queries, and general HR Administration.
- You will prepare the weekly and monthly payroll.
- Support all pension queries and set up
- Submit accurate information to outsource partner (output from T&A, holidays, absence, starters, leavers, amends) and be the first point of contact for employee pay and HR queries
- A proven payroll background on more than one payroll system, experience of working with T&A Systems, proven pension experience
- You will be well organised, methodical, good problem solver, strong attention to details
- Ideally experience from the Food Manufacturing environment or a similar fast pace business
You may have experience of the following: Payroll Administrator, PAYE, NI, HMRC, Payroll Administration, Human Resourcer, Payroll Clerk, Finance Assistant, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Specialist, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.