Payroll and HR Coordinator
Our client is proud to be the world’s leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through their unique co-development approach they develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
By doing so, they solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care.
Our client's pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps them at the cutting edge of their industry and is what sets them apart. It enables their employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
Our client employs more than 3,500 employees globally and with 20 production facilities and customisation plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents they have one of the industries most diverse global footprints.
Our client is located in the heart of an area enjoying significant redevelopment and investment.
The Port of Hull is being established as a world-class centre for renewable energy and manufacturing, and our client feels proud to be part of this important industrial renaissance for Yorkshire and the UK.
At their recently upgraded site at King George Dock they operate the UK’s largest refinery for edible oils and fats. They supply businesses in the sectors of food manufacturing, baking, foodservice and retail, and work closely with customers to co-develop bespoke products.
Position: Payroll and HR Coordinator
Location: Hull, Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: 10% non-contribution pension, Bonus scheme, UK Healthcare scheme, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, Group life cover, Group income protection scheme, Ride2Work scheme.
About the role:
Our client is seeking to appoint a Payroll and HR Coordinator to join the team in Hull. Part of the European HR team, the role reports directly to the HR Services Manager, Europe. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing monthly payroll for approximately 500 employees and assisting the HR team with administration across Recruitment, Onboarding and Training. The role offers fantastic opportunities for development within an expanding organisation.
- Run monthly Payroll for approximately 500 employees ensuring accuracy and processing of; overtime, mileage, Ride2Work, SSP and starters and leavers.
- Administration of employee training documents and booking of external training providers.
- Support Recruitment and Onboarding activities, including; creating and publishing job adverts, contract management, coordination of interviews and assisting with online Onboarding platform.
- Conduct monthly pension upload and auto-enrolment checks.
- Produce monthly Payroll report and review with Finance Director for approval.
- Manage internal time and attendance system, provide system guidance for Managers when required.
- Assist with general HR queries.
- Recognised qualification in Payroll or HR (CIPP / CIPD).
- Previous experience working within Payroll is essential.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships.
Our client prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.
You may have experience of the following: HR & Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Manager, Payroll Administrator, HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Manager, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Manager, etc.