Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a Global Law firm with offices based in Central London to recruit a Payroll and Benefits Assistant.
This role will support the payroll and benefits function and would be a great opportunity for a graduate with 1 years experience that would like to work in Payroll.
Your Duties Include:
- Administer all monthly payroll processing and assisting with the monthly payroll audit.
- Ensure secure data transfer to outsourced payroll providers.
- Respond to payroll related queries from UK based employees and the HR team.
- Process all monthly payroll reports for flexible benefits providers and pension Automatic Enrolment.
- Ensure all payroll administration processes are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with external payroll providers to ensure smooth running of monthly pay run.
- Reconcile and confirm payment of pension contributions on a monthly basis.
- Extensive use of the on-line payroll system and payslip functions including releasing monthly payslips and re-setting password and username details. Benefits:
- Day to day administration of the flexible benefits scheme, including the administration associated with the annual renewal process.
- Process all reward and benefits data through the payroll system and ensure this data is kept up-to-date.
- Respond to benefits related queries from employees, providers and the HR team.
- Ensure all benefits administration processes are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
- Run all monthly reports and load to Secure Data Transfer site.
- Liaise with pension providers and organize monthly 1-2-1 sessions.
This is an exciting role to work for a brilliant law firm on a permanent basis. Salary paying between £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits.