Payroll Clerk BLUP81059
£25,000 per annum
Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Payroll Clerk to join them.
This is a new role that has recently been created to offer successful candidates the opportunity to work in a multifaceted payroll environment, where you will be entrusted and responsible for the full spectrum of payroll duties.
This is a great opportunity where you can practise virtually every aspect of a pay roller’s profession – including processing time-sheeted staff, expenses claims, NLW compliance, manual calculations in regard to holiday and sickness, monthly reconciliations, pensions processing, HMRC submissions, payment transmissions and exception reporting. Therefore, this role has a wide scope of responsibilities that you will be able to immerse yourself with.
In return, you will get to work in an organisation with a real social purpose and commitment – for both theur service users and the staff you will being paying.
For the role you’ll need knowledge and experience in:
• Payroll-related functions and responsibilities (essential)
• Taxation rules, regulations and administration (particularly employee taxes) (essential)
• Financial / payroll controls and safeguards (essential)
• Confidentiality and data protection practises (essential)
• Pensions rules, regulations and administration (desirable)
• Experience in a medium / large payroll department (desirable)
• Complex payroll / HR systems (desirable)
• National Living Wage rules, regulations and administration (desirable)
As an employee you will receive, a clear Induction pathway and training, Career progression, a 35 hours full time equivalent working week, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
You will also be eligible to join the pension scheme, receive Income protection, Life Cover and you may join one of their many salary sacrifice schemes they currently have available.
If you feel you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th May
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.