12 months ago
This company is a growing national service provider with offices in Croydon, Manchester, Birmingham and Scotland. As a service group they deliver specialist emergency cleaning, waste management, legionella control and pest control services to the UK's largest and most demanding blue-chip companies.
Benefits Package of Payroll & HR Administrator:
- Salary: £23,000-£25,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 days holidays (including 8 days bank holidays)
- Genuine Progression Opportunities
- Free Parking
- Excellent Rewards and bonuses including Perkbox
Main Purpose of Payroll & HR Administrator:
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work alongside the Finance Director. You will be responsible for processing monthly payroll. You will be a well-organised professional with an excellent eye for detail and strong knowledge of payroll process and procedures. You will be fully aware of all payroll legislation including starters, leavers, eligibility to work, all HMRC deductions, HR administration.
Role Responsibility of Payroll & HR Administrator:
- To act as a first point of contact for day to day Payroll queries
- Processing of monthly payroll from start to finish, including processing of timesheets
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
- Administration of Auto Enrolment/Pension
- Dealing with staff queries
- Liaise with managers and site administrators, to ensure monthly payroll deductions are advised ahead of payroll cut-off
- To input and maintain relevant HR Systems (personnel files, sickness, right to work etc.)
- To administer HR process "end to end"
Knowledge, Skills & Experience of HR & Payroll Coordinator:
- 2 years' experience in `start to finish' payroll
- Must have manual calculation experience
- Sage Payroll or recognisable payroll software
- HR Administration
- Excellent communication skills and high standards of written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise
- Ability to work independently with some guidance
- Attention to detail, a professional approach to the tasks given and lots of common sense
- Excellent keyboard skills - intermediate or advanced experience of Excel would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of You Manage Software
- Immediate start available
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.