Job Title: Payroll & HR Officer
Location: London Victoria or Heathrow
Salary: £31,000 - £35,000
Job Role: Full Time, Permanent
The company has a unique place at the heart of Heathrow Airport. Their 24/7 presence in terminals 2,3,4, and 5 allows them to serve arriving customers with Transfers, Hotels & other services.
The Group has ambitious expansion plans and, to help them achieve these, they are looking for a knowledgeable, organised HR and Payroll Officer to join the Company.
Ideally, their HR Officer will have a proven track record in a similar HR role and can identify having carried out the duties outlined below, with clear examples.
They are looking for somebody to join their team who not only has experience, but also has a positive, can-do approach and the ambition to do well in the role.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer your role will include duties such as:
- First point of contact for HR generalist day to day issues, providing a comprehensive HR support to the wider business.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll for delivery to third party provider. Provide accurate and timely reports as and when required (currently c60 employees rising to c350 in next 12 months).
- Resolve payroll queries as the first point of contact and liaises with the Accounts Department and Payroll provider. Reconciling payment information.
- Assist with development of HR policies.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of employee relations and engagement activities.
- Assist with staff recruitment and selection.
- Ensure that all relevant Payroll, HR and H&S processes remain up to date and comply with legislation.
- Maintain confidential department records in the HRIS and personnel files.
- Make meeting arrangements for all relevant HR matters (interviews, disciplinary hearings etc.).
- Support and assist in the preparation of reports in readiness for meetings, presentations etc. including preparation of head office information.
- Update and assist with the creation of job descriptions.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) - Certificate or above.
- Level 3 - 4 academic qualifications including English and Maths.
- High level use of Microsoft Packages - Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Previous experience within a similar HR & Payroll role (preferably 2+ years).
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Motivated to improve existing working practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and achieve given time scales.
- Self-starter, uses own initiative and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Methodical approach to planning and organising workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work under pressure.
There are many benefits of working for the company and these include:
- 40 hours per week, occasional weekend working.
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays, increasing after 2 years.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.