Payroll Officer TRAF74250
Salary circa £23,000 per Annum
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join the HR Department. This is a particularly exciting time to join the Group following a merger and represents a fantastic opportunity to drive transformational change for the employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
Your focus will be to support the HR Services Manager in delivering an accurate, customer focused, compliant payroll service to the Group and support the development of the HR/Payroll information systems ensuring functionality and efficiency is fully maximised. In addition you will responsible for overseeing the day to day management and booking of agency and part time workers within the Group.
You will need:
• Extensive knowledge of statutory payments and deductions including SSP, SMP, tax & NI
• Experience of working with computerised payroll systems.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills to ensure payroll deliverables are completed timely and within budget.
• Strong analytical skills and initiative to ensure payroll solutions are both appropriate and sustainable
• The ability to gather, analyse and produce management information, charts and reports
• A consistently strong bias for action and a desire to deliver on targets and deadlines
With a CIPP Payroll Technician Certificate in Payroll or equivalent you will be required to travel between the 3 sites on a regular basis.
If you share their passion for innovation and success there has never been a better time to work for them.
New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
Our client promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 14th December
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.