Pensions & Employee Benefits Co-ordinator
We're looking for an Pensions & Employee Benefits Co-ordinator to join our team in Wythall, Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity to be apart of a new team due to a relocation of the function, a Pensions & Employee Benefits co-ordinator at Grafton will proactively provide comprehensive administration and first line support service to the business on all areas of reward, recognition, employee benefits and pensions. This is a great role to begin a career in HR.
When you join us you become part of Grafton Group PLC, a FTSE 250 Company. Grafton is a highly successful organisation within the building and plumbing merchants industry. We trade from over 400 locations nationwide, employ approximately 5,500 staff and have a turnover in excess of £1bn; not to mention our locations in ROI and Europe. Our businesses or ‘brands’ are leading merchants and specialists in their own fields.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and administer the delivery of the company’s employee benefit offerings including the administration of the Company’s salary sacrifice benefits, including childcare vouchers, car scheme, holiday buying and cycle to work.
- Promote staff engagement and communication of the company’s benefits by updating the internal benefits and communications platform – Grab.
- Manage and update social media platforms with upcoming benefits and weekly Grab offers.
- Contribute to the development of the Core HR, Payroll & Self Service Systems and ensure they are populated and maintained by updating benefit eligibility and take up.
- Assist in communicating and administering the Long Service Awards, Save As You Earn scheme and Charity Lottery.
- Support the annual renewal process of the Private Healthcare scheme and the Employee Assistance Programme, ensure all records are accurately maintained and deal with queries where applicable.
- Monitor the relevant email mailboxes and escalate queries accordingly to improve front line service and support.
- Liaise with the Pensions team on any pension and life assurance queries, maintaining up to date records.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and service related issues.
- Develop & record team operating procedures to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery.
- Work with the relevant Heads of HR to distribute and communicate the annual bonus plans as well as ensure all bonus records are accurately and efficiently maintained.
- Support the HR team with pay review activities.
- Assist the wider HR function with any other administrative needs.
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive basic salary;
- A discretionary company bonus scheme;
- A contributory pension scheme;
- Free parking at the office;
- 31 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), with the opportunity to purchase extra days;
- A generous colleague discount for use across all the Grafton brands (including our showrooms);
- A great choice of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and the opportunity to lease a brand-new car through one of our salary sacrifice schemes;
- Access to huge range of fantastic retail discounts and cashback offers via our employee benefits site;
- An array of training and development programmes to help you progress your career.
Please see the job description for further details.