About the role
My Client, a local utilities organisation, are looking for a Pensions Manager to lead the operational management of the company pension scheme. This role reports directly into the Group HR Director, and will allow for significant exposure to senior individuals within the HR team.
The role includes;
- Providing Technical support to the Trustees
- Monitor and manage the day to day Pension scheme governance
- Manage supplier relationships
- Responsibility for the strategic direction of the Pension Plans moving forwards.
The ideal individual will have the following experiecne and skillsets;
- In depth knowledge of DB and DC pension schemes
- A sound understanding of the regulatory landscape in the pensions space
- Well rounded communication skills
- The ability to write clear proposals, business plans and reports.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest then please do get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or call