- Working in the benefits and compensation division of a busy HR team based in Derbyshire
- Global manufacturing business with lots of career opportunity
My client are one of the most recognised manufacturers in the world; with a prestige brand they employ over 50,000 people worldwide.
- Provide technical and compliance support to the in-house team including answering ad hoc technical queries, providing technical input to and reviewing member communications and supporting the development and delivery of training in these areas
- Support and develop risk identification and mitigation processes, including general operational and financial internal controls, and data protection and security
- Identify areas of improvement and to help develop solutions and proposals that will improve and maximise effectiveness and efficiency's in the team
- Monitor HMRC, regulatory and legislative material and make recommendations on, and support delivery of, required activity
- Manage and deliver reporting to the Pensions Regulator and other important entities.
- Assist with self-audit processes including development, testing and implementation delivery of changes to pension department system
- Pensions specialist
- Strong pensions technical knowledge in both defined benefit (DB) and defined contribution (DC)
- Ideally experience in working specifically on areas of compliance, technical and risk control
- QPA qualified or equivalent
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Capable of working on own initiative and with minimal guidance
Competitive basic salary c£36-45,000