6 months ago
People Advisor – Employee Relations
Our client is one of the largest family entertainment companies in the UK, with a reputation for quality and excellence. They continually strive to develop their network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognize great people contribute to great success!
They are now looking for a hands-on and practical People Advisor to join their HR operations team, based at their Head Office in Bedford.
Location: Cranfield, Bedford (commutable from Milton Keynes, Luton, Letchworth, Northampton, Buckingham, Wellingborough)
Salary: up to £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Give end-to-end support for Employee relations issues during office hours, reviewing and giving guidance on complex ER issues
- Update policy and procedures in line with legislative changes
- Investigate where necessary disciplinary and grievance issues as directed by the People and Talent Manager and note-take as required
- Support the recruitment process and on-boarding activities, including maintaining the recruitment software
- Assist Managers towards improving employee engagement
- Oversee the health & wellbeing process with regards to occupational health, absence management, parental leave
- Assist in the delivery of training to managers and employees as directed by the Learning and Development Manager and support the performance review process
- Assist and advise on H&S issues within the business
- Complete all aspects of HR and training administration, including starters, leavers, right to work, disciplinary and grievance correspondence and ensuring attention to detail is paid to all areas
- Arrange Exit Interviews for any leavers
- Produce monthly KPI’s for board reporting
- Support the rest of the head office team where needed
You should be an ambitious, energetic and dedicated individual with a passion for engaging talented people. Ideally you will be Degree educated or CIPD qualified with at least 3 years’ HR knowledge. This is a generalist role, so you will have a fully working knowledge of the HR life cycle including on-boarding. Applicants should have an excellent attention to detail for a high level of administration support, and possess excellent MS office skills.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: HR Advisor, HR Adviser, People Advisor, ER Advisor, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Talent Advisor, Talent Manager, People Manager, HR Assistant, HR Officer, HR Manager.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.