HR Advisor! Central London - Luxury Retail (FTC)
Purpose of Position:
To proactively assist in developing the People & Culture. This role is of a true generalist nature and will support all team members across all areas of HR including recruitment, coordinating training, managing the Wellbeing programme and ensuring a best practice HR approach.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR.
- Employee Engagement: Support in ensuring our culture is one of engagement with a highly motivated workforce.
- Employee Relations: Provide advice, guidance and coaching to employees and managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle and people processes.
- HR Processes: Support in creating and improving HR processes as and when required.
- HR Admin: Prepare UK contracts, offer letters, apply for references etc and maintain physical and electronic filing systems.
- E-Days: Manage and maintain the absence booking system.
- Wellbeing Programme: Manage the Wellbeing programme, from ideas stage to coordinating and booking.
- Recruitment: Manage the recruitment process from start to offer stage.
- Induction Process: Manage the induction process for all Head Office and Retail team members.
- Probation: Manage employee probation periods, advise where necessary and issue letters.
- Learning and Development: Coordinate External L & D activity by sourcing and organising appropriate training programmes.
- Payroll: Work with our external Payroll Bureau to ensure all payroll related information is sent across by the payroll cut-off i.e. new starters, leavers and changes. Also support in collating and sending all necessary paperwork for our international payroll bureaus.
- Support the Head of HR in the delivery of the strategy and subsequent projects.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and keep up to date on employment legislation changes ensuring these are reflected within HR operations.
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may be required
Please contact me should you wish to know more, firstname.lastname@example.org