People Assistant – Shared Service (HR, Administrator) SYHA75127
Starting Salary: £19,045 plus generous holiday entitlement and excellent benefits
Our client is an award winning not-for-profit organisation, passionate about housing and supporting people to settle at home, live well and realise their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for, they are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. They currently own and manage around 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects, and employ nearly 600 people.
Are you passionate about delivering an excellent customer service?
Do you have strong administration skills and are you looking for experience in an HR department, this could be the right role for you.
They are looking for a People Assistant to join their busy HR Department. This is a vital and varied role within the HR department, where you will get involved with on-boarding, employee lifecycle, recruitment, organisational development, employee changes, leavers, payroll and benefits. The role requires the post holder to deal with a high volume of work, meet numerous deadlines and keep confidentiality at all times. Our client is looking for an individual who has great communication skills, a good attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
They would love to hear from you if you are:
• Experienced in administration
• Approachable and excellent at building relationships
• Have strong customer service ethos
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Experienced in the use of IT
• Consistent at meeting deadlines and producing high quality work
• Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
• Excellent training - including ongoing professional development and a leadership academy
• Excellent benefits including Rewards, an employee discount scheme
• Westfield Health
Working Hours: 37 hours per week.
Keywords: HR, Human resources, HR Administration, CIPD, employment law, HR Assistant, Admin, Personnel Administrator, Recruitment, HR Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Executive, HR Officer, PA, Secretary
Closing Date: 13 January 2019 at 11.59pm
Interview Dates: 17 January 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.