**People Business Partner £45-50k**
Annapurna are currently working on an exclusive basis with an up and coming online business. They are looking to build out their team with a fantastic business partner to help support their growth and fulfil the organisations people vision.
- Leading on strategic and operational activities/projects/initiatives within the People space.
Guides and develops the people strategy within the two businesses.
- Leading ER activity and provides advice and guidance on employment law, in line with company culture and processes.
- Leads, manages and continually evolves large strategic projects around workforce & performance management, talent acquisition, development, engagement, compensation & benefits and employer brand (collaborating with specialists within the group team)
- Reports on metrics & KPIs, ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with the current state of play
- Evolves the value add of the People Team by implementing new ideas and provides research for new or improved policies, processes and initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working as a People Business Partner.
- Experience managing change and supporting a broad range of business activities as a generalist.
- Experienced in supporting client groups with a variety of employees at varying levels.
- Able to prioritise work effectively, remaining agile within fast paced, growing businesses.
- Experience developing mid/long term people plans and strategies.
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships at all levels
- A positive and driven self starter who is passionate about people and calm under pressure
If you're interested in discussing this role in more detail please contact Leon on email@example.com or