Head of People
Manchester, Salary Competitive
Our client, a small to medium sized media organisation, are looking to recruit an ambitious Head of People to develop and lead their HR function.
This position will be instrumental in the organisation's business change agenda, representing HR as a function to the board and shareholders, during a period of growth.
- Build a successful HR Function and be a key member of the leadership team.
- Design and set up a target operating model for the HR function.
- Help to deliver and adjust business change interventions within its current transformation.
- Collaborate closely with business leaders to create a HR strategy in line with business needs.
- A demonstrable and successful background in HR up to Senior HR Manager to Head/Director level.
- Excellent stakeholder management and candidate care.
- Experience of managing successful projects and delivering the HR strategy in line with business needs.
- Experienced working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
If the role sounds of interest, please contact Leon at email@example.com or callfor more details.
Annapurna Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy.