Our client, a growing global media organisation is looking to recruit an Employee Engagement and Culture Change consultant to join their team in London.
They are looking for proven employee engagement and culture change expertise and an ability to drive the business forward with their employee engagement and culture change implementation.
Overview of the role:
- Implement regular measurement of employee engagement and deliver results following analysis of findings.
- Work with the business to deliver campaigns and accelerate culture change.
- Partner the HR team to ensure adherance of the internal comms strategy and EVP.
- Really push cultural and behavioural change across the business.
- Proven experience of delivering cultural and behavioural change across a business.
- Experience of working in matrix, global organisations
- Demonstrable knowledge of implementing employee engagement initiatives across a business and measuring it, as well as influencing the change needed following analysis
- Internal communications experience a must.
- Working as a true business partner is important.
This is a fantastic opportunity which is newly created and has huge potential within a large, ever-growing organisation. If you feel you fit the above criteria and are interested in exploring this position, please contact Terri Wickett on / email@example.com