Annapurna have partnered with an innovative technology company to find a People Manager to join the team on a 9 - 12 month fixed term contract. You will manage an employee experience advisor and report to the Head of People.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise and coach to the leadership team, playing a critical role in enhancing leadership effectiveness.
- Ensure that the People strategy is aligned to the business needs. Ensure the right people are in the right place.
- Educate the teams on various HR initiatives including learning and development and recognition programs.
- Lead on Employee engagement
- Lead on various projects, including agile working, hot desking and remote working
- Provide training and coaching to leadership team on best practice recruitment, selection and induction
- Salary and benefits benchmarking
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with and aware of current employment legislation
- Manage the UK job evaluation process and support the process; ensuring consistency of job titles and any grades.
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong Generalist HR experience and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in in house recruitment, preferably within the IT industry
- CIPD (or similar) qualified or working towards an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully running and delivering projects with significant business impact
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
If are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org