Annapurna HR are working with an international retailer and seeking a People Systems Manager with good Workday experience for a permanent position leading a dynamic People Systems team.
- To take leadership of the Workday system across thier international operations.
- Act as the expert for Workday.
- Implement the People Systems strategy and have responsibilty for ongoing implementation projects and upgrades as they roll out.
- Work with the Head of People Systems to develop strategies, evaluate their success, and suggest necessary changes.
- Take hands on oversight of BAU activities in respect to Workday.
- Ready to take on the challenge of a fast paced and dynamic retail enviroment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Hands on experience with Workday in a management position.
Interested applicant should send their CVs to James Purton at firstname.lastname@example.org