Job Title: Personnel Coordinator
Salary: £21-24,000 per annum
Job Type: 37.5 hours per week.
Outspoken Training is one of the biggest providers of progressive, life-changing and fun cycle training throughout England, predominately working with local authorities and local businesses to increase cycling levels. We have a dedicate team who make it their mission to demonstrate the life is better by bike!
We have a close-knit office team of 9 people supported by 100+ wonderful cycle instructors who all share a love of cycling and getting more people active. The Personnel Coordinator performs an essential role by coordinating and administrating the needs of our cycle instructors guaranteeing our cycle training services run smoothly with maximum impact on the communities we work within. If you are a people person who loves a varied, people-facing and rewarding role, we would love to hear from you.
- We are looking for a positive, people person with a track record of coordinating and administrating human resources.
- We need an employee who flourishes on having responsibility and ownership for their work.
- They must be able to integrate themselves into a close-knit team and be able to communicate clearly and enthusiastically.
- The ideal candidate will thrive on planning ahead and being organised to enable instructors to help individuals achieve their full riding potential within our training sessions.
- You will need to share our ethos and enthusiasm for cycling as an everyday form of transport, driven by your ambition to enable instructors to deliver life-changing work.
- You must be a strong communicator to act as a first point of contact for instructors to assist them with delivering high-quality training.
- The role is varied so candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their organisation and attention to detail skills whilst juggling different tasks, following processes and using our database to monitor recruitment and qualification needs.
- You need to be a forward thinker who is good at planning ahead to manage our instructor rota and identify recruitment needs.
- Experience of administrating payroll requirements would be desirable too.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Recruitment- 20%: Manage the recruitment of cycle instructors, ensuring we have sufficient numbers of staff available to deliver training at all times
- Instructor Rota - 40%: Organise and maintain an instructor rota to ensure adequate staff levels.
- Instructor Administration - 20%: Organise and maintain systems to keep instructor documents, qualifications and files up to date. Answer instructor HR queries and signposting onwards if appropriate. Administrate the company's mentoring and assessment service.
- Payroll and Pensions - 15%
- Other - 5%: Be part of the out of office duty mobile rota. Maintain positive working relationships with all staff. Liaise effectively between other outspoken companies. Ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations and other statutory requirements
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Human Resource Officer, HR Officer, Senior HR Advisor, HR Specialist, Employee Relations Specialist, Senior Employee Relations Advisor, Employee Relations Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Manager may also be considered for this role.