Blackpool, Lancashire, North West
Job Title: Personnel Officer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Glasdon Group Limited is a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of environmental and safety products. We are currently looking for a dedicated individual with good organisational and people skills to join the Personnel & Training Department.
About the role:
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career opportunity?
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who already has experience of working within the Personnel function and has commenced or completed the CIPD Level 5 qualification. You will be passionate about what you do and in return you will be given the opportunity to develop and continue to grow as a Personnel professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle, including advertising roles, processing applications, assisting with interviews and managing the onboarding process.
- To have a working knowledge of basic employment law and keep up to date with any changes.
- To be actively involved in absence management and capability issues.
- To have an involvement in investigations, disciplinary and grievances.
- Managing our personnel systems; including our LMS.
- Preparation of reports.
- Degree qualified in a business-related subject (minimum 2:1).
- Associate Member CIPD and/or Level 5 qualified / part qualified.
- Willing to study towards CIPD Level 7 qualification.
- Competent with IT systems (Desirable; PeopleHR, Kallidus, Articulate 360, Job Boards and Aggregation, Smart Survey, AirMason and LinkedIn).
- Proficient with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A strong interest in people management.
- Willing to learn with a "can do" attitude.
- An understanding of GDPR and Data Protection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with good analytical skills.
- Have a Valid UK Driving Licence (Desirable)
- A competitive commencing salary.
- 33 days annual leave.
- Flexible annual leave.
- Comprehensive training programmes.
- Company Final Salary Pension scheme after a minimum of two years' service.
- Life insurance after a minimum of two years' service.
- Pension through NEST within 3 months of start date.
- Cycle to Work Scheme (subject to minimum criteria).
- Flexitime / Hybrid Working (subject to minimum criteria).
- Long Service Awards.
- Private health care scheme after a minimum of one years' service.
- Cashback plan for dental care, eyecare, prescriptions, physiotherapy and more.
- Subsidised on-site Café / social space.
- Team building.
- Paid charity days and company events.
- Relocation Support.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Human Resources, HR, People Management, CIPD, Personnel, Learning and Development, Organisational Design, Data Analysis, Administration, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Communications Skills, Psychology, Business Management, Business Operations and Customer Service may also be considered.
The Glasdon Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer.