Job Title: Pricing Support and Tender Management Coordinator
Salary: circa £30,000 per annum
Location: Feltham, South West London
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
The company is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain Services. They operate a global network with some 500 branches in more than 80 countries, and employ approximately 16,000 people worldwide.
They're now looking to bring on a Pricing Support and Tender Management Assistant to assist in providing technical administrative pricing support to Energy Solutions sales in connection with processing of customer inquiries, sales planning, sales and sales controlling.
- Assist in the development of competitive and customer-centric proposals enabling business wins.
- Assist Tender manager with pricing & technical solutions.
- Provide information / data requested by GSM, RFQ Sponsor and PAC/RC.
- Quoting overseas inquiries.
- Assist with tender pricing - overseas - analyse tender requirements, liaise with procurement/ logistics, project and technical management quote/ submit pricing.
- Assist with tender pricing - clients - analyse tender requirements, create internal template/ tender fact sheet, liaise with procurement, co-ordinate with various PA tender teams, quote/ submit pricing.
- Tender - RFI - analyse tender requirements, liaise with various departments or PAC for information, prepare RFI submission.
- Liaising with air/ ocean procurement for pricing.
- Client quotations when required.
- Assist on pricing for global and regional key accounts.
- Assist with the development of competitive and customer-centric proposals enabling business wins.
- Provide information/data requested by GSM, RFQ Sponsor and PAC/RC TM.
- Deliver individual and departmental KPI's.
- The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company's business.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Air / Ocean and Road Freight
- Knowledge of CRM would be desirable
- Strong administration skills
- Oil &Gas and Project/EPC experience would be desirable
- Advanced computer skills on Microsoft Office
- Effective and precise communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Process oriented.
- Customer focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently or in a team where required.
- Able to solve problems.
- Able to use own judgment.
- Able to prioritise and meet advised deadlines.
- Focus on output.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Strong literacy ability.
- Ability to follow processes.
- The ability to adapt to in-house operating systems.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Secondary language helpful with overseas offices.
Given immigration restrictions in the UK/IE, work permits for this position for non EU nationals are unlikely to be granted. In the circumstances, non EU nationals who do not already have the right to work in the UK should ensure that they will be granted such a permit before applying.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Insurance Pricing, Pricing Strategy, Pricing Analyst, Sales Pricing Analyst, Pricing Assistant, Tender Process Manager, Commercial Pricing Executive, Pricing Consultant, Market Pricing Consultant, Margin Pricing Analyst, Buying Analyst, Senior Bids Coordinator, Purchasing Coordinator, Proposals Coordinator, Bid Manager, Tender Manager, Price Benchmarking, Energy Pricing Executive, Market Pricing Executive will also be considered for this role.