Annapurna HR are seeking a Programme Director for the implementation of a cloud based HRIS Solution for a City based client. You would have responsibility for selecting a supplier through to implementation.
- Supervising "beauty parades" and providing insight into which system supplier best fits the businesses needs.
- Negotiating with suppliers and managing the relationship..
- Providing leadership on the project, representing to and managaging key stakeholders.
- Once a supplier is selected, take ownership over project timelines and milestones.
- Have leadership over Analytic and Configuration teams through the implementation process.
- Ensure that the implementation process is completed on time and in budget.
Key Experience Required:
- Experience with the implementation of Cloud Based HRIS Solutions is essential.
- You should have completed an E2E HR implementation previously.
- Experience with RFP process and supplier selection strongly preferred.
- Experience with HR and knowledge of British Employment Law is strongly preferred.
- Experience in a collaborative working enviroment preffered.
Interested candidates should get in touch with James Purton atand submit CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org