Programme Manager - Apprenticeships (Home Based)
Home Based (working with clients throughout the UK)
Are you a Programme Manager or Project Manager looking to sink your teeth into an exciting, new challenge? Want to join an ambitious organisation that’s passionate about empowering learners and businesses? If so, read on.
About the Company
Our client is a training provider that delivers award-winning apprenticeship programmes. They work with key partners and businesses to create training programmes that give apprentices the experience and knowledge they need to succeed.
Due to growing demand and ongoing success, they’re now looking for a Programme Manager to join them and deliver apprenticeship programmes for businesses throughout the UK.
- Salary of £36,000 - £40,000 DOE
- The chance to design programmes that empower learners and support businesses
- Progress your career in a rapidly growing industry
- Training and development opportunities
With a strong focus on collaboration, transparency and excellent customer service, our client is passionate about the value of apprenticeships in developing the skills needed by today’s businesses.
In this exciting role, you will have the chance to work with a variety of organisations to design programmes that tackle their business challenges and enable learners to learn in the workplace.
As the Programme Manager, you will design and implement apprenticeship programmes for businesses based throughout the UK. Whenever possible, our client will ensure you are working with companies based in your region.
Serving a portfolio of clients, you will:
- Design work-based training programmes based on clients’ needs
- Deliver training and development planning workshops
- Liaise with colleagues to develop assessment and quality audit strategies
- Manage the workload of a small team of Assessors and Coaches, ensuring that apprentices’ needs are met
- Ensure that apprentices progress in-line with agreed programme outcomes
To be considered as a Programme Manager, you’ll need:
- Previous programme and/or project management experience
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to communicate with companies and build a strong understanding of their needs
- A highly organised approach
Ideally, you’ll have an assessor or IV qualification, such as A1/A2 V1 or D32/D333/D34 or TAQA, but this isn’t essential. Previous experience in an IT, digital or telecommunications environment would also be an advantage.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Programme Manager, Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Delivery Manager, Apprenticeship Programme Manager, or Apprenticeship Delivery Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Programme Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.