30 days ago
This employer is an Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) Main Provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP). The main office is in Bedford and operates across the United Kingdom.
They are experts in the Construction, Engineering and Project Management apprenticeship and skills sector. They are a market disruptor, offering professionals, graduates and apprentices the opportunity to work, train and learn with a fast-paced innovative business in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the quality of assessment processes and practice and ensure awarding body standards are maintained.
- Monitor the quality of assessor performance, identify assessor development needs and facilitate assessor development to maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Ensure documentation and records meet quality and regulatory requirements.
- Support the Quality Director with the implementation of companies quality improvement strategy
- Prepare the business to be Ofsted ready.
Expert level working knowledge and experience of:
- UK apprenticeship and adult education market
- ESFA funding rules and leading funding body audits
- Curriculum best practices and blended learning delivery models
- Ofsted EIF Inspection Framework Prevent Duty & Safeguarding legislation
- Experience managing H&S in a further education setting
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday
- Option to purchase 5 additional days holiday per year
- 4pm finish on Friday's.
- Team days out
- In house training and career development
- DBS check
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday (Friday 9am - 4pm)
Apply here now....