Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
We are seeking to recruit a Recognition & Engagement Associate who will report into the Reward, Retention & Engagement Manager. This role sits within the HR Specialist team (which operates as a Centre of Excellence across EMEAR) responsible for the ongoing administration and development of Epson's existing recognition programmes. The role also contributes to the development of additional recognition and engagement activities thereby ensuring the employee experience at Epson is continuously developing.
The role is based out of offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead, Herts with ad hoc travel across Europe as required.
Supporting the delivery of recognition and engagement programs and being the main go to person with regards to:
- Administration of the annual Epson "Champions" employee recognition programme; including tracking, processing and reporting on nominations received on a quarterly basis, management of meeting processes, creation of slide decks, drafting of internal communication messages, maintenance of collateral for the programme and delivery of the communication plan and microsite with support from Internal Communications
- Co-ordination of the "Inspira" employee suggestion scheme including tracking, processing and reporting of suggestions received, diary management and production of slides, creation and updating of collateral, development and delivery of the communication plan and microsite with support from Internal Communications
- Support the maintenance and development of key recognition and engagement activities, such as long service recognition, working in support of local HR teams Support the Reward, Retention and Engagement Manager in the evolution, deployment and management of employer branding for Epson, by looking for opportunities to develop new ways of communicating and engaging with an EMEAR wide workforce, reinforcing the management philosophy and the Epson employer proposition and brand
- Work with local HR teams to support the development of an approach to employee wellbeing across EMEAR which reflects both local and EMEAR wide activities in support of financial & mental wellbeing
- Support the Reward, Retention and Engagement Manager in reporting and activities associated with the Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, including promotion of Employee volunteering and employee engagement activities
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate with related work experience or equivalent work experience ideally gained from within a HR or Internal Communications environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills ideally able to draft documents for issue to the Epson HR Community, intranet articles in support of activities
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word and PowerPoint skills
- Intermediate excel skills to be able to combine multiple data reports from the HR Information System such as Success Factors
- Confident in communicating across all levels of employee and influencing others to complete tasks on time
- Strong organisational and stakeholder management skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines and escalate concerns
- Some experience of employee engagement and recognition activities would be an advantage
- Experience of developing survey tools such as Smart Survey or Survey Monkey ideally
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.