Our client, a growing business with huge growth plans and a fantastic business model, is looking to recruit an in-house recruiter to help with their hiring needs.
You will be joining a business named one of Linkedin's TOP 25 UK start ups.
- As they continue to grown, you will manage direct sourcing for the business, typically around 8-15 hires at once and covering hires across corporate functions.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to bring in top talent.
- Co-ordinating diaries, arranging interviews and being high organised so as to manage all tasks.
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- Working closely with the business on talent mapping and retention strategies.
- Proven recruitment experience, ideally from within an in-house environement
- Experience recruiting for the following: marketing, finance, legal, compliance, Human Resources or sales.
- Experience recruiting in a tech business desirable.
- A passion for finding the right people for the right roles.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Lots of initiative to take on tasks as required in a gorwing business and to assist where possible.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Hope - email@example.com /