Our client provides the data, analytics, and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
They specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. They focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Our client serve as the door to opportunity for millions of customers around the world who look to them for guidance and the ability to participate in the global economy.
Our client believe in Information for Good.
Position: Talent Resourcer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
They're expanding their Talent Acquisition team to support with direct recruitment campaigns for roles in our Sales division. Their Talent Resourcer will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner to recruit using direct engagement methods.
- Identify the best routes to market for each role
- Source applicants via various direct routes including social media, job boards and other relevant direct recruitment methods
- Continuously improve recruitment methods ensuring the message we send to our candidates is consistent
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition Partner to encourage good quality role qualifications
- Telephone screen candidates for each vacancy worked
- Constantly promote our employer brand in the marketplace, building networks with both active and passive candidates
- Experience of resourcing either within an internal recruitment function or as part of an agency
- Experience of telephone interviewing candidates
- Delivery focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks at a time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You may have experience of the following: Talent Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Administrator, Internal Recruiter, In House Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Coordinator, HR Assistant, Recruiter, etc.