10 months ago
Our client is London’s leading security company, with 2000 experienced security officers at more than 200 locations. They make their clients feel secure, valued, and part of the team. It is a feature of the way they do business that their senior managers take personal responsibility for their clients, their requirements, and the business relationship.
Position: Recruitment & Vetting Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
The Recruitment Administrator will assist with the day to day operation of the Recruitment and Vetting department whilst working cooperatively alongside colleagues. You will ensure compliance in all areas of recruitment and vetting, operate consistently within Company policy and provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Undertaking telephone screening for all potential applicants.
- Setting up assessment days.
- Arranging interviews.
- Carrying out initial face to face interviews.
- Visiting managers and possibly clients to discuss existing vacancies.
- Fully reviewing of all paperwork, including application form and documents and sign off.
- Liaising closely with the ops managers for second interviews.
- Updating of vacancy list.
- Reporting on recruitment and vetting figures.
- Offering recruitment solutions and initiatives for raising recruitment standards.
- Carrying out vetting of new employees to the BS7858 Standard.
- Assisting with all pre and full vetting (including TUPE files).
- Ensuring completion of 'Current vetting files' and 'Vetting completed' spreadsheets.
- The Recruitment and Vetting Assistant is responsible for working in compliance with BS7858, ISO 9000 and the SIA regulations.
- A positive attitude and motivated approach to work.
- Highly organised and structured approach to work.
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure customer needs are met at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Competent IT skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to accurately record data.
- Timekeeping and attendance must be of a very high standard.
You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Advisor, Recruitment Executive, Resource Team Assistant, HR Co-ordinator, Talent Management, HR Officer, Human Resources Administrator, Recruitment Coordinator, Security, Vetting etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.