Wembley, Greater London
Salary up to £25,000 plus an amazing benefits package and career opportunities
Our client is an established independently owned national construction Company. We operate across the UK and Ireland and pride ourselves on a high standard of project delivery.
Due to increased growth this is a role for a fast-paced Recruitment Administrator with a strong sense of urgency to join a busy and motivated HR team of five, supporting the 2 internal recruiters who provide Group-wide services to approximately 1000 staff across eight divisions..
This position will have responsibility for managing the Recruitment Administration Process for all aspects of the recruitment across the Group, developing relationships with key stakeholders and line managers, co-ordinating interviews with managers and candidates, sending out behavioural surveys, playing an integral part of building our candidate database to pipeline future talent, chasing & processing new starter information and generally be inquisitive, enquiring and adopting a 'can do' approach at all times, even throughout busy, challenging periods.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate pride and care in providing an effective and professional recruitment experience for each candidate and manager to maintain the integrity of the reputable brand.
- To proactively manage the recruitment administration process for all vacancies across the Group portfolio
- Ensure the full end-to-end process is co-ordinated and managed effectively right through to offer stage - including liaising with agencies when required, providing feedback and managing the offer/on-boarding process.
- Processing offer letters, contracts and contract amendments with a high degree of accuracy
- Sending out and chasing probation reviews
- Taking an active role in the induction & graduate assessment centre processes including booking meeting rooms and sending out induction and assessment day invitations
- Sharing best practice within the HR Department.
- Produce weekly reports on recruitment activity to the Recruitment Advisor Utilise best practice sourcing methods including employee referrals, job board advertising, LinkedIn etc.
- Utilise the Vacancy Portfolio Spread sheet and keep updated daily to record recruitment activity
- Ensure job descriptions are prepared and available for applicable roles within the Group.
The successful candidate:
- Will have previous experience in a Recruitment Administration & HR role
- Will demonstrate a natural, in-built sense of urgency and a need to work within a fast-past environment with constantly changing priorities
- Will have effective communication and influencing skills with a tactful and diplomatic disposition whilst still being able to influence, challenge and advise when need be
- Will demonstrate exceptional relationship-building ability with people at all levels, both within and outside the organisation
- Will have exceptional attention to detail
- Will have strong commercial acumen
- Will have an excellent level of computer literacy (advanced Outlook for diary management will be particularly important for this role)
If you are looking to join an organisation that is in an extremely exciting period of growth, with a people-centred focus on staff, values and making work enjoyable and fun as well as professional and of the highest quality, we would like to hear from you.
Should you be interested in this exciting role, please contact Anna Maguire.