E36,000 - £42,000
Our client, a Global law firm, are looking to strengthen their London recruitment team with an experienced Resourcing Advisor.
This role, reporting directly into the Head of Recruitment, will join the recruitment team to assist in filling the specific needs of the business, focusing on the recruitment of fee earners and business services.
- Direct responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process for legal fee earners and business services
- Drive attraction and maintain relevant talent pools using direct sourcing methodologies, marketing and third party suppliers
- Monitor spend against recruitment budget
- Support on strategic recruitment initiatives in an ad-hoc fashion
- Provide crucial recruitment advice and guidance to Key Stakeholders and HR Business team
- Graduate educated. Additional CIPD qualification preferable.
- Several years recruitment experience, ideally with a mixture of agency and in-house. An interest in the legal sector is desirable
- Evidence of successful direct sourcing methods and developing talent pipelines
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Relationship building skills and strong stakeholder management
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a top-tier firm as they embark on a period of transformation. This role will also gain exposure to projects within EVP, D&I and across the firm as required.
If this role is of interest please or callfor more information