Recruitment Assistant- London Based Law Firm
Our client, a specialist law firm based in London, are looking for an internal recruitment co-ordinator to join their team.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide a quality service to the Partnership for the whole recruitment process. It is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure within a professional services firm and with senior personnel. The successful individual will have excellent recruitment expereince, either in house or via an agency, and willl be comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders.
The right candidate will be commited to recruitment, highly efficient with a strong work ethic. They will need to be able to join a small but busy team and manage pressure. Experience from within the legal sector would be highly advantageous or a similar professional services environment.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- End to end recruitment
- Third party vendor relationship management
- Manage all internal processes
- Assist on ad-hoc recruitment project work
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced recruitment role
- Professional services experience desirable but not essential
- Graduate degree or equivalent
This role is an urgent requirement and will move very quickly. Please contact Craig onor