The Managed Recruitment Services (MRS) team at Capp are looking for a new member.
The role of the Recruitment Co-ordinator is very varied. The main role will be to provide dedicated support and project coordination for our projects. The Managed Recruitment Services team facilitates the recruitment campaigns of our clients. You'll be supporting a Senior Resourcing Partner and will work towards against key campaign deliverables.
To give you a feel for the type of work you will be involved in some of the key responsibilities are listed below:
- General administration using Application Tracking Systems.
- Being able to multitask is key as you could be working on several projects at the same time.
- You will be the first point of call for candidate queries, answering phone calls and emails.
- You will move candidates through the assessment process, inviting them to Testing (Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Critical Reasoning, Situational Strengths Tests).
- You will be responsible for sending out regret communication to unsuccessful candidates.
- Sending successful candidates to Video Interview or arranging Telephone Interviews.
- You will work closely with the team to ensure that we have enough resource to screen these Video Interviews and to conduct the Telephone Interviews.
- Train associates for Video and Telephone Interview, and Assessment Centre activity.
- Manage the Quality Assurance of the interviews to ensure consistent scoring, which will involve checking 5% of the candidate’s interviews on a weekly basis.
- Conduct Telephone or Video Interviews, ensuring the correct records are kept and scores are uploaded.
- You will work closely with the team to invite successful candidates to specific Assessment Centre time slots, again either using ATS systems or manual booking systems.
- Assessment Centre event planning will be a key role, this will include the printing of Assessment Centre exercise materials, arranging couriers and delivery of materials to and from Assessment Centres.
- Helping the resourcing of Assessors, Chief Assessors and Centre Managers for Assessment Centres.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective Diary Management
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is key
- Keeping calm under time pressure
- Polite, friendly and natural telephone manner
Capp & Co Ltd is a leading Strengths-based assessment consultancy. We work with a client base that includes many international household names across the private, public and third sectors.
This could be a first great step in your career. If successful, you will join a dynamic, committed and innovative team and will enjoy a substantial benefits package.
- 25 days annual leave per annum, increasing by 1 day per year of service, to a maximum of 30 days annual leave per annum
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions of 5%, subject to employee contributions of 3% (payable after your probationary period)
- Performance bonus scheme, triggered according to levels of company profitability and allocated on the basis of individual and team performance targets being met
- Contributory healthcare scheme offered through Westfield Health
- Capp Long Term Incentive Scheme (equivalent to share options), eligibility being earned after 1 year of service
- Opportunities for professional development, to be agreed on the basis of a business case showing benefit for you as an individual and Capp as an organisation