Want to fast-track your career at an award-winning company?
Want to earn unlimited commission and get first-class sales and development training?
Read on to find out more about the fantastic Recruitment Consultant roles with this specialist recruitment business.
Location - London Bridge, London (the company is just a 5-minute walk from the London Bridge Station or 2-minutes from Monument Station)
Job Title - Recruitment Consultant - perfect for a Graduate, Junior or Trainee looking to get ahead in their career
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 basic + unlimited commission (OTE - £50,000) – the company also has what they believe to be superior benefits and a focus to learn, develop and grow your career including -
- Amazing incentive trips - top performers have just returned from Ibiza with past destinations including New York, Marbella, Verbier & more
- Unlimited holiday - yes, you did read that correctly
- World-class training delivered through the company’s very own academy
- Fully stocked bar in the office – the team love to celebrate success
- Fast-track career progression – the organisation loves to grow and develop their leaders - you could be running a team within 18 months!
- Frequent competitions for individuals and teams - ranging from gift vouchers to exclusive dinners and luxury watches
- Subsidised gym membership
- Daily fresh fruit and breakfast
A little about the company -
Our client is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning recruitment business located just moments from London Bridge in one of the capital’s most iconic buildings, overlooking the River Thames.
They provide recruitment solutions for some of the world’s best companies across a wealth of sectors including Automotive, Executive, Engineering and more. They’ve grown significantly, utilising their world-class technology and world-class sales professionals to become the market leader in their sector.
A little about you -
Our client is seeking high-achievers. People who will go the extra mile and are naturally determined. Many who work for the company have excelled in a sport, hobby or music. They’re also looking for leaders, people who have been the Captain of their team or led a group of people.
With the possibility of fast-career progression, the company loves people with an entrepreneurial flair, owning their own desk and spotting business opportunities. You’ll have a self-motivated sales DNA with high levels of enthusiasm, an inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills.
Your role will include -
- Headhunting and identifying great candidates that meet client’s requirements
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through interviews
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Utilising referrals to build candidate base
- Generating leads and analysing market trends and info
So, if you think you’d fit in with this passionate team as a Recruitment Consultant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Executive, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Resourcer, Recruitment.