We are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator to join our in-house recruitment team here at Alpha LSG. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Recruitment Coordinator will support the Recruitment Manager and Recruitment Advisors in providing a positive recruitment experience to candidates, people managers and colleague alike.
To be considered, you'll have a background within an administrative / coordination role along with an eye for details and passion for providing great stakeholder experiences. Whilst not essential, a background in, or some exposure to Recruitment and the candidate journey would be highly advantageous.
- Act at the key contact for candidates, arranging interviews including sending meeting invites, booking rooms and any necessary candidate correspondence;
- Act as a key point of contact to candidates throughout their journey providing them with a first-class candidate experience;
- Liaise with the Recruitment team, wider HR team, Hiring Managers and Recruitment Agencies to ensure the candidate journey is as seamless as possible;
- Track, update and maintain candidate data within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS);
- Create and deliver a variety of reports to key stakeholders across the organisation;
- Provide ad hoc reporting on key recruitment metrics
- Support the Recruitment Manager in ad hoc project work.
Skills and experience:
- Experience within internal recruitment or within a recruitment agency would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills; an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines at any one time;
- Previous experience of diary management and meeting bookings;
- Excellent verbal and written skills with confidence to engage with stakeholders and candidates at all levels;
- Experience of working with an ATS.
If you think you have what it takes and want to make an impact within the HR team and resourcing function please apply now.
We would love to hear from you.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.