about 1 year ago
Elevation HR are proud to be working with a leading UK organisation to support the appointment of an experienced Recruitment Manager. Based in Doncaster the role will report into the HR Business Partner and will be supported by the wider HR and Shared Services department.
The role will be responsible for managing the recruitment strategy across multiple sites, working closely with stakeholders and hiring managers to devise and implement a strategic approach to recruitment.
To be successful in the role, you should be an outstanding and passionate Recruitment Professional with a successful track record of devising and delivering effective recruitment campaigns and solutions.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Previous successful experience in the design and development of effective recruitment strategy in line with business objectives
- Effective coaching and business partnering with hiring managers on recruitment needs, candidate interviewing and assessment
- Management of PSL performance and re-tenders
- Responsibility for compliance, GDPR and right to work legislation and best practice
- Development of recruitment open days, assessment days, recruitment fairs and Graduate Schemes
- HR IT systems management
- Minimum 5 years experience in recruitment (internal or external)
- Experience of managing people
- Degree qualified
- CIPD or REC qualification (Desirable)
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment