Recruitment Manager, Law Firm
£65,000 - £75,000, London
My client, a global law firm based in the heart of London, are looking to recruit an excellent and accomplished Recruitment Manager to join their team.
This role, reporting into the Head of Recruitment, will work across the firm with a number of stakeholder groups to focus on experienced hire recruitment. You will help to develop the recruitment marketing strategy and take charge of the D&I recruitment strategy.
- Manage a small team of 4 experienced individuals to deliver against business needs
- Ensure recruitment is delivered in a cost effective manner and to a high standard
- Develop a good relationship with key PSL suppliers
- Focus on the firm's EVP and utilise social media as an effective recruitment tool (Website, Intranet, LinkedIn, Glassdoor)
- Develop and implement an effective D&I recruitment Strategy, working alongside the Head of D&I and Graduate Recruitment Manager
- Responsible for the recruitment of senior Business Services and some fee earner/ Partner recruitment
- Previous experience hire recruitment, ideally within the professional services space
- Experience team manager
- Excellent communications skills, attention to detail and high organised
- Budget Management experience
- Education to a Graduate level (desirable)
For more information please or call.