Throughout the organisation where we operate, our field teams manage business relationships and execute retail talent strategies that impact local market revenues. Our Store Managers and Client Advisors connect consumers with the organisation, guiding and educating them. Partnering with a passionate and talented group of Retail leaders and Client Advisors you will:
- Focus on the incredible opportunity to hire the exceptional employees who delight consumers with our Brand in the communities we serve.
- Ensure involvement at the right time in critical business activity with a people impact.
- Proactively partner with retail leadership to understand their unique talent needs
- Understand and assess market conditions impacting desired talent pools to drive creative sourcing strategies
- Conduct full cycle retail recruitment activities for assigned area, including but not limited to; verifying specifications of the job descriptions, posting positions, screening and short-listing candidates, preparing profile submissions, interview preparations and gathering closing documentation, including coordinating background checks for all positions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and strive for timely and impactful communication with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
- Champion and protect an exceptional candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Drive readiness in the business to hire from increasingly diverse talent pools
- Drive and maintain candidate pipeline through market research, sourcing activities, and outreach events/campaigns
- Act as a consultant to field leadership to ensure effective hiring plans are developed, events and interviews are supported, and feedback is solicited to maintain candidate journey and meet hiring needs
- Lead induction process for all new starters