Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Salary: £30k plus, dependant on experience
Type: Full Time, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Reports To: Senior HR Business Partner
Closing Date: 28th July 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 31st July
A fantastic opportunity has been created for a new role of Recruitment Officer in a fast paced growing Financial Services business. They are committed to providing excellence for our clients who are entrusting their Pensions administration and growth with us.
Reporting to the Senior HRBP and working as part of the HR Team, the role will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and managing the end to end recruitment process for the business.
As this is a new role there is an opportunity to shape and improve current practices and bring market leading ideas to make the recruitment process a really positive experience for the business and candidates.
This role will be ideal for existing in-house recruiters or those looking to move in-house. A Lovely company to work for with a friendly culture and one that recognises hard work and commitment.
They provide an environment of continuous personal and professional development and will support the right candidate in reaching their full potential.
- Manage on - going recruitment and develop attraction strategies for all roles across the business to budget and to the highest standards including permanent FTC and Contractors/Temps.
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle from drafting attractive advertisements, checking application forms and shortlisting through to screening and interviewing candidates.
- Review all advertising channels, making use of the most cost effective and modern ways of advertising. Identify the best ways to advertise in line with every recruitment campaign.
- Review/update the agency SLA and review/coordinate the agency PSL against performance
- Agree and coordinate assessments and profiling of applicants by testing and use of psychometrics where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with media and employment agencies etc.
- Support managers and ensure the smooth running of the recruitment process
- Improve recruitment processes and service levels by proactively seeking client feedback whilst identifying interdependences and impact
- Coordinate recruitment activities in conjunction with the HR Admin support team for both internal and external recruitment
- Promote positive image of LPP ensuring that candidates are advised of the interview outcomes and that offer of employments are sent on a timely manner and to the highest standards.
- Work closely with the HR admin team, to ensure that candidate screening is completed on a timely fashion and provide regular updates to the HR Business Partners on referencing status.
- Responsible for recruitment administration - sending offer letters/contracts, referencing security checks and clearances, providing new starters with all relevant documents. This will be in conjunction with the HR Admin team
- Ensure that all new permanent and temporary staff receive appropriate induction and Work with Learning & Development Partner, Facilities and IT team to facilitate a positive on boarding experience.
- Maintain internal database files and documents and develop recurring or ad-hoc reports - preparing monthly/quarterly recruitment, turnover and diversity monitoring reports etc. in conjunction with the HR Analyst.
- Continually monitor and update statistical data to ensure the trends are reported in conjunction with the HR Analyst.
- Accountable for the production, of Data Quality Management information for the ISO yearly Audit
- Assist the HR Director and Senior HRBPs with preparing, developing and implementing policy and procedures on staff recruitment.
- Keep up to date with all legal and other HR developments with regards to recruitment
- Maintain absolute discretion and maturity in handling sensitive/confidential data.
- Undertaking any other duties as are reasonably requested from time to time in line with the purpose of this post.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Recruiter, Recruitment, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR, HR Assistant, Recruitment specialist, Recruitment Executive, Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Resourcing Administrator, Recruitment Planner, Recruitment Controller, Recruitment Coordination Executive, Recruitment Associate, Recruiter, Recruitment Placement Coordinator will also be considered for this role.