Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Location: Darwen, Lancaster
Salary: Up to £24,000 Dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday- Friday 8.30am-5pm (40 hours)
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Recruitment Officer to join our busy and expanding Head Office team based in Darwen, Lancs.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering an excellent salary and benefits package for an experienced and driven Recruitment Officer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
- Cost effectively source and recruit staff for the Group, via direct adverts, head hunting and liaising with agencies
- To provide full support to the hiring managers
- Drafting and posting job adverts on external job boards and social networking sites
- Full candidate management including managing adverts and arranging interviews
liaising with senior managers
- Managing and negotiating offers of employment, including administration of offer letters and contracts etc.
- Create and maintain great quality relationships with all key stakeholders
- Maintain accurate and confidential records in relation to personnel information and documentation ensuring that starters, leavers, maternity/paternity leave and employment changes are processed to meet both legislative and Company requirements including the request and follow up of references for all new employees
- Provide and maintain management spread sheets, including, staff turnover information, absence and disciplinary records
- Produce reports using the recruitment system and Excel
- Provide support to the payroll department in relation to starter/leaver information, employee amendments, salary and data changes
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within recruitment is essential preferably in an Engineering sector
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Math's and English at grade C or above
- Ability to work well under pressure, on your own initiative and to tight deadlines in a fast paced office environment
- Excellent computer literacy and numeracy skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work pro-actively to improve efficiency and cost reduction
- Flexible and proven experience to multi task
- Full UK Driving license required to travel between sites when requested
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Recruiter, Recruitment, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR, HR Assistant, Recruitment specialist, Recruitment Executive, Internal Recruiter, Resourcing Administrator, Recruitment Planner, HR Officer, Recruitment Coordination Executive, Recruitment Associate, Recruitment Placement Coordinator will also be considered for the role.