2 months ago
As Yorkshire's leading Recruitment business we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Training Manager to join our growing team, this is a great opportunity to develop our existing training provision and take it to the next level. The role will ultimately take full ownership and accountability for the organisation, creation and delivery of specialist recruitment training and development for all our specialist recruitment employees across both of our Yorkshire offices.
An exciting, hands on role which will give you access to develop specialist employees across a range of levels and skill sets, the core emphasis of the role will be to support and train new recruiters through an academy based programme, as well as develop existing recruiters on both their day-to-day successes and/or specific areas of development.
The role will include:
- Supporting and working closely with our key senior stakeholders on the delivery of employee development that is in line with our commercial objectives
- 1-2-1 coaching of new and existing Recruitment Consultants both on desk and classroom based needs
- Daily, weekly & monthly performance reviews to maximise the recruiters ongoing development and success
- Creating and delivering an array of industry specific training courses i.e. Rookie to Recruiter, Sales Training, Candidate Care, Client Service and Desk Strategy
- Onboarding new hires onto our CRM database and systems
- Educating and leading on the values that underpin our USP
- Delivering all programs in line with company standards
- Administration in line with course preparation
- Experience of operating within a successful specialist Recruitment Business is essential
- Experience of training or L&D within recruitment is also essential (however we will consider experienced specialist Recruitment Managers that have trained and developed recruiters previously but this wasn't their primary role)
- Proven experience in design, delivery and evaluation of effective training
- A good understanding of the training cycle and how to effectively utilise it to enhance training delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High levels of enthusiasm, positivity and energy
- You must be agile, robust and tenacious with an enthusiastic, positive and winning attitude
- Always looking for ways to improve
This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, enterprising and energetic Recruitment Trainer to lead our groups Talent Development and play a key role in the future successes of a very motivated, professional and ambitious workforce.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close